MFCF Composite Extinguisher
Composite Foam Extinguisher
mfcf 10 foam extinguisher
protable composite foam fire extinguishers
Available in 2L,6L and 9L
The foam fire extinguisher has excellent fire fighting capabiliies making it effective on class A materials like wood, paper, and textiles and Class B fires fueled by paints, solvents and oils, as well as petrochemical products.
By mistake if a person sprays it on live current, the person would not be electrocuted.
LEADING THE WORLD – IN FIRE TECHNOLOGY
These new fire extinguishers employ design technology pioneered by the motor racing, defence, aircraft and aerospace industries (i.e) Airbus A380 and Dreamliners are constructed with 50% of composite materials. At the heart of their construction in a High Density Polyethylene weavered Kevlar® body, extremely tough, yet incredibly light, fibre material from the Aramid family. Kevlar® is also used in gas bottles, fire brigade breathing apparatus bottles, bullet-proof vests and fire-proof gloves. The MFCF10 extinguisher incorporates three elements: the loose weave, blow moulded inner body and a locking neck ring. The outer casing is made from High Density Polyethylene, which is 100% UV protective.
THE MFCF10 – COMPOSITE EXTINGUISHER
MNC / Private
- Problem with traditional / conventional fire extinguishers
- The necessity for servicing is because traditional extinguisher comprised of metal parts which corrode, especially around weak areas such as
- Lining and under skirt rings
- With faster corrosion occurring in salt laden atmosphere and high humidity area
- A corroded extinguisher potentially can be dangerous to the operator. Further this conventional technology do not assure us maximum fire rating / performance.
- We eliminate above risks and maintenance cost using our latest technology with assured fire ratings.