Composite Powder Extinguisher
Composite Foam Extinguisher
MFCF 10 powder extinguisher
portable composite abc powder fire extinguisher
Available in 2kg, 6kg and 9kg
The ABC powder is a combination of Ammonium Phosphate & Ammonium Sulphate. On Class A fire the particles fuse and swell to form a barrier which excludes oxygen and prevents reignition. On Class B fires, the powder interferes with the chemical reactions, thus the flames cease to exist.
The powder is non-conductive. The ABC powder extinguishes Class A (Carbonaceous) fires, Class B (flammable liquid) fires and Class C (flammable gas) fires.
LEADING THE WORLD – IN FIRE TECHNOLOGY
These new fire extinguishers employ design technology pioneered by the motor racing, defence, aircraft and aerospace industries (i.e) Airbus A380 and Dreamliners are constructed with 50% of composite materials. At the heart of their construction in a High Density Polyethylene weavered Kevlar® body, extremely tough, yet incredibly light, fibre material from the Aramid family. Kevlar® is also used in gas bottles, fire brigade breathing apparatus bottles, bullet-proof vests and fire-proof gloves. The MFCF10 extinguisher incorporates three elements: the loose weave, blow moulded inner body and a locking neck ring. The outer casing is made from High Density Polyethylene, which is 100% UV protective.
THE MFCF10 – COMPOSITE EXTINGUISHER
MNC / Private
- Problem with traditional / conventional fire extinguishers
- The necessity for servicing is because traditional extinguisher comprised of metal parts which corrode, especially around weak areas such as
- Lining and under skirt rings
- With faster corrosion occurring in salt laden atmosphere and high humidity area
- A corroded extinguisher potentially can be dangerous to the operator. Further this conventional technology do not assure us maximum fire rating / performance.
- We eliminate above risks and maintenance cost using our latest technology with assured fire ratings.